Monday, January 02, 2012

A New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great time over the recent holidays.

 A breakwall for the ferries and boats headed into Nantucket, MA

Since I decided last year to change the type of things I post on the blog to show mainly my storytelling portraits, activity here was down (a lot) in 2011. I am still shooting, but a lot of what I shoot I don't blog any more. I hope that I can get out to meet and photograph some more interesting people in 2012, and share those experiences here!

Busker Kate Mior as windup doll Coppelia during the inaugural St. Catharines Buskerfest.

In this post are a few images I made in 2011. Though 3/4 of these photos didn't make it to the blog, I do post them on places like google plus, twitter, or the Cimagery facebook page, so drop by there occasionally to see me at one of those spots!

"The New Farmers" I had the opportunity of photographing during 2011

A fountain in Boston I came across on a vacation.

I hope that you have a fine 2012! See you around :)

No comments: