Sunday, October 24, 2010

What's new?

It's been a long time since I've made a blog post - it's true. Just thought I'd give an update on what I've been up to.


 First up, I spent a week driving across the Niagara Region taking photos of places and things that are associated with certain cities within the region, for a new website that a local company is creating. The images that are scattered throughout this post are a small part of the result.


Second, I'd like to announce here that I am going to be taking part in a local artists' studio tour as a guest artist at another photographer's house. The tour is a self guided one, meaning you grab a map and go to as many or as few stops as you'd like. It takes place on November 27th and 28th, from 10:00am to 5:00pm both days. I'll be showing some of my environmental portraiture/interesting people, as well as some other photography. It would be great if you'd stop by to say hello. The stop I will be at is located in Fenwick, Ontario. I'll make a separate post closer to the date with the address, etc.


Finally, I had a great time yesterday shooting another portrait for my interesting people series. If you follow me on twitter or check in on facebook you'll already have heard a bit about this shoot and saw at least one location photo. I'll have a separate post for this shoot as well, in the normal interesting people style - some portraits interspersed with a bit of a story about the person, as well as some lighting details at the end for those interested.


So, that's what I've been up to - sorry for the long silence. Keep checking in though, there is always more to come...

No comments: