Thursday, August 31, 2006

More from up north

I've had the chance to take a look at some more images that I shot from my short vacation, and I've presented some below. Hopefully this blog shows that I'm fairly versatile with my photography.

The last image is of the cottage that I stayed at. It was quite the nice place, dock and boats out front.

This Friday there is another Classic Albums Live show at Zooz in Stevensville, they'll be performing Rush's Moving PIctures (Rush just happens to be my favourite band). I'll be shooting that show as usual and will post some of my images from the show as I work through them. It's the last show at Zooz until next year, but CAL is doing four shows at Brock University this year - though I can't bring my camera to these shows, I still look forward to them. I can only continue to say how excellent these shows are.




No comments: