Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mixing it up...

Rather than keep posting all of my images from the photo walk, which are mostly euro-inspired shots of doors and windows and stuff, I thought I would mix it up with some different stuff so that no one gets bored. How about a double shot of GTO today - shot at the second annual Tony "Bandito" Valerio Memorial Car Show held in Welland. Lots of cool cars, good cause - Muscular Dystrophy research this year. Big show, bigger than the pictures below tell, as the road out front was also shut down and filled with cars on both sides. If you're into that kinda thing, this is a good show to visit - for a good cause, and lots of cool cars - lots of owners bringing their track cars in on trailers as well. Next year I will try to make a post in advance when I hear it is coming up.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice GTO!
Sr. Flea