Friday, July 03, 2009

And here I thought I was being smart by bringing an image up to Toronto with me so I could make a post while I was away. Of course I forgot to post it. I'm back home now though, so thought I'd toss it up. Another one of those situations where the best camera is the one that you have with you. Some pretty crazy storm clouds. I know they aren't shown the best here, but I may have more tk.
So, if you're into photography at all, it's fairly likely that you've already seen the video below. If you haven't, I highly suggest that you watch it. You don't even have to be a photographer. Just someone who likes to create things. Anything. Excellent talk by Chase Jarvis. Pull up a chair, the video is just over 60 minutes. Once you're done that, visit Chase's blog here


No comments: