Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sense of scale and more updates

Good afternoon!

Continuing with my little photo walk series from Niagara Falls, I've got another image below.

As I mentioned in my last post, I've done some updating to the imagekind store and added a few images. Again, if there is an image you wish to purchase through imagekind to take advantage of their easy framing options (over 5 million of them!) that isn't there, drop me a line through the contact page at Cimagery (link at right) and I'll gladly add it to the store for you. You can access the imagekind store by clicking on the banner at the right.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention - there is a sale in the imagekind store for all of the month of September. All images in the store are on sale! Check it out if you'd like :)

No comments: