Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What's new?

So what's new eh? I know it has been a terribly long time since the last post. I've been extremely busy as of late, and sadly, expect to be until mid-December. Right after that I'll be back out with the camera again though! I was planning to go on a photo excursion to Arizona at the end of December just before Christmas, but those plans did not materialize to match my schedule. Maybe next year though. Regarding the Cimagery Store, to anyone who has been wondering about getting a photo printed on canvas because you don't know how it would turn out, I whole heartedly say give it a try. I recently got a fairly large version of Lioness Laze on canvas, and it looks quite stunning if I might say so :) Through the Cimagery store you can order a canvas stretched over a frame, or just the canvas itself, to have it stretched at your local art store. Halloween is upon us as well - I hope everyone has their pumpkins carved. I know I do :) Until next time... :)

No comments: