Sunday, August 19, 2007

New way to purchase prints!

I'm excited to tell everyone that I've just signed up with ImageKind, which will greatly influence how my prints can be purchased. Through ImageKind you can not only purchase prints, but you can also have the prints shipped in a frame and matte (you choose the frame and matte with over 5 million combinations) or printed on canvas for a different look.

For now, to get to the Cimagery ImageKind store, you can just click on the Buy my artwork! button in the links section of the blog - over the next short while I'll be making some small changes to my site, Cimagery, to reflect the ImageKind store and make it easy to get too.

I'll be adding some more images to the store as time goes on - if you would like to take advantage of all the great matting and framing options on ImageKind for an image that isn't currently in the Cimagery store however, send me an email through Cimagery and I'll add the image you're looking for just for you!

If you'd still prefer to purchase prints the old way - that is through Cimagery and emailing me, it can most certainly be done, but the convenience of ImageKind's ability to frame and matte the print (no matter the aspect ratio) makes a strong argument for itself.

Let me know what you think!


No comments: