Monday, August 13, 2007

Caged

And now we're back to the zoo side of things - This little guy looks forlorn behind his bars at the Toronto Zoo.

Now, for those that are visiting for the first time, I thought I'd give a very quick rundown of what Meandering Imagery is about. This blog goes along with my my site, Cimagery. In addition to posting images in advance of them appearing in the Cimagery galleries and other images that never make it to the site, it also gives you updates on changes to the site and my photographic happenings, such as upcoming trips.

On Cimagery you can browse through a sample of my images - and if you like them and would like a copy of your own, you can purchase a print or contact me regarding licencing images for business use.

You'll likely notice that the black and white gallery at Cimagery is noticeably larger than the colour gallery - this is because I normally enjoy working in the black and white medium. Every once in a while though, I'll have a colour photo that strikes my fancy.

That was quick wasn't it? So check out Cimagery, and make sure that you send me an email or post on the blog letting me know what you think of my images!

No comments: